Screengrab says it all. Check it out at youarethetechnology.com
How to Upgrade to WordPress 3.0 Even if You Can’t/Don’t See the Upgrade Button: It’s actually really easy: simply go to yourwordpresssite.com/wp-admin/update-core.php and press upgrade. Voila!
In a recent instance, I discovered a horrible flaw in iWeb. I wanted to separate a site from all of the sites I created, so I duplicated the iWeb file, and then began to delete sites individually. Much to my surprise, my site was also deleted from its server as well as the iWeb file. Here’s the fix:
- Click on the site name you want to delete.
- Change the publication setting from FTP to Local Folder.
- Delete the site by selecting the site name, and pressing the delete button.
A Guide to the Internet For Your Business at Lost in Tech. This might be one of my favorite articles, just because it is so helpful for businesses.
All Apple Keynotes will be available for download here.
- iPhone OS 3.0 Software Sneak Peak
- WWDC 2008 Keynote Address
- Macworld San Francisco 2009 Keynote Address
- Macworld San Francisco 2008 Keynote Address
- Macworld San Francisco 2007 Keynote Address
- Apple WWDC 2009 Keynote Address
- Apple WWDC 2010 Keynote Address
- Apple Special Event, September 2009
- Apple Special Event, September 2008
- Apple Special Event, October 2008
- Apple Special Event, April 2010
- Apple March 6 Event_ iPhone Software Roadmap
- Apple Announces iPad